I would love to help you and your rescue dog, by offering a personalized one to one training and behavior support service. Each program is designed to help you and your dog’s individual needs.
Your personalized program can include:
- Bonding with your new rescue
- Helping he or she adapt to life in your home
- Building confidence and bonding with each other
- Creating a schedule
- Basic cues such as sit, stay, come, leave it, drop it
- Walking nicely on a leash
- Socialising a new rescue
- Aggression while on walks
- Barking constantly, especially when left alone
- How to keep an old dog comfortable
- Telling the difference between natural signs of aging and health problems…and what to do about them
- Adapting your home to the needs of an older dog
- How to find a vet, pet sitter, dog walker and groomer (for first time dog parents!)
- Ensuring your dog gets enough/appropriate physical exercise and mental stimulation
Sessions are via Zoom, no matter where in the world you live.
For more information on how I can help, please complete the contact form below and let’s schedule your FREE 15 minute introductory call. I can also be reached at email@example.com.