I would love to help you and your senior dog, by offering a personalized one to one training and behavior support service. Each program is designed to help you and your dog’s individual needs.
Whether you’ve shared your whole life with your senior dog or recently rescued one (congratulations by the way!!), your individual program can include:
- Bonding with your new rescue
- Helping he or she adapt to life in your home
- Building confidence and bonding with each other
- Creating a schedule
- Basic cues such as sit, stay, come, leave it, drop it
- Walking nicely on a leash
- Socialising a new rescue
- Aggression while on walks
- Barking constantly, especially when left alone
- How to keep an old dog comfortable
- Telling the difference between natural signs of aging and health problems…and what to do about them
- Adapting your home to the needs of an older dog
- How to find a vet, pet sitter, dog walker and groomer (for first time dog parents!)
- Ensuring your dog gets enough/appropriate physical exercise and mental stimulation
Sessions are via Zoom, no matter where in the world you live.
For more information on how I can help, please complete the contact form below and let’s schedule your FREE 15 minute introductory call. I can also be reached at email@example.com.